We specialize in high-quality implant-supported prostheses. Also known as hybrid bridges, Dr. Mehrdad Fay uses these prostheses to create full-mouth restorations. These restorations are held in place by dental implants, which offer a permanent, fixed solution to restore your smile.
We offer two types of materials for our restorations.
Learn more about the advantages of each restoration material by following the link below.
We want to help you achieve the best possible results for your smile. In order to meet this goal, we prefer to offer and recommend full-mouth restorations for the following reasons:
- Your bite is very important. If your teeth do not align properly and have the correct dental occlusion due to missing teeth, a partial denture, or other dental difficulties, we cannot guarantee proper fit and function for your new smile.
- The cosmetic appearance of your new teeth may not match your existing, natural tooth color. This may cause unwanted disparity with the appearance of your smile.
- Retaining your natural teeth may lead to unnecessary stress on your new dental restoration. This may cause dental implant failure.
- We recommend full-mouth reconstruction rather than a single arch restoration to help keep your treatments as brief, inexpensive and undisruptive as possible. A full-mouth restoration will limit the potential of having to go through the same procedure twice.
Have questions about our high-quality implant-supported prostheses in Fresno, California? Call Fresno Prosthodontic Centre at 559-439-9990 to schedule a consultation with our prosthodontist!
We offer two types of materials for our restoration, Zirconia and Resin.
The TEETHN2DAY Zirconia implant bridge protocol involves computer-generated CAD/CAM designing and milling of the actual bridge out of a solid block of zirconia, the hardest material available in dentistry.
$29,000 - $33,000
per single arch restoration
|5-6 implants ||5-6 implants |
|Attractive esthetics ||Attractive esthetics |
|No temporary needed ||Temporary teeth in 24 hours |
|Permanent teeth in 48 hours ||Permanent teeth in 3 months |
|Pink flange mimics gum tissue ||Pink flange mimics gum tissue |
|Slightly thicker than real teeth ||Slightly thicker than real teeth |
|Some speech adjustment ||Some speech adjustment |
|Lightweight ||Heavy |
|Slight flexing while chewing ||5-6 implants |
Resin & Resin Ceramic
Held in place by four dental implants, PMMA and titanium prostheses use a reinforced titanium bar as their base. They are covered in a strong, composite material designed for comfort and resistant to discoloration and ware. This robust, durable bridge is a permanent solution for restoring the functionality of your smile.
per full-mouth restoration
Ceramic required for single arch
Placed atop six dental implants, these full-arch prostheses use a flexible ceramic material to imitate the natural feel and appearance of your teeth. They are lighter that zirconia restorations and provide a solid, strong fix for missing teeth.
per full-mouth restoration $28,500
per single arch restoration
Are you suffering from damaged teeth, major dental issues, failing teeth, failing dental work, or missing teeth? Do you wear removable dentures? You are probably wondering what you can do to improve your ability to chew food comfortably, speak clearly and smile with confidence.
A provisional bridge is milled and designed out of resin. This fixed provisional prosthesis is designed to be worn for four to six months to allow for a process called osteointegration, during which the dental implant integrates and fuses to the patient's bone.
This TEETHN2DAY implant protocol is time tested and proven to be one of the most predictable, durable and aesthetic options in dentistry today. This is the future of dentistry available in Fresno, California at Fresno Prosthodontic Centre.
Zirconia is the strongest tooth-colored material used in modern implant dentistry, and it is completely biocompatible with the human body, so the cosmetic results look natural and will last many years.
Have you been told that an acrylic hybrid bridge, such as a titanium metal bar covered with pink acrylic and plastic denture teeth, or a metal bar overdenture with plastic teeth are your only options? If so, you should reconsider. Alternative, more economical restorations like All-on-4® acrylic implant options frequently chip, crack and stain, and they will wear and discolor overtime.
Fresno Prosthodontic Centre will custom design your permanent zirconia implant bridge that will make you look and feel younger and healthier. There is no metal to hide and no acrylic or plastic that stains, cracks, chips or breaks. The obvious choice is to replace your teeth with zirconia and not acrylic.
Nano-ceramic material used to create natural-feeling prosthetic teeth. It is especially effective when used in full-arch rehabilitation. Some other benefits of Nano-Ceramic Resin include:
- Comfort - As the only flexible ceramic, Nano-Ceramic Resin is comfortable as well as durable.
- Durability - Resistant to chipping and impervious to liquids
- Adjustability - A professional detnal team can make quick and easy adjustments, relines, and repairs
- Simplicity - Nano-Ceramic Resin's simple, efficient fabrication, with no sintering required, makes it appealing to doctors and patients alike.
- Strength - Eat what you want without worrying about your restoration! Nano-Ceramic Resin is as strong as natural teeth and six times stronger than acrylic dentures
- Light Weight - 60% lighter than Zirconia arches and as gentle as your natural dentition, Nano-Ceramic Resin feels as natural as it looks.
Durability and Shock Absorption
Some patients with ceramic restorations will complain about the “clacky” sound their prosthetic teeth make, but the gentleness of resin ceramic eliminates that issue, offering a hardness that closely matches natural teeth. In fact, at 492MPa, resin ceramic offers the greatest compressive strength of nanoceramic materials, six times stronger than traditional acrylic. This makes it ideal for cosmetic and implant dentistry alike. Because of its high ratio of polymers to ceramics, it is also one of the most elastic hybrid ceramics available, as well as durable.